INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
Are you a graduate and interested in being part of a dynamic Consumer Banking Team. If yes, then we want to work with you to transform ideas into winning products for our customers.
What makes our programs so unique?
At Standard Chartered, you’ll never have to leave your desk to be exposed to other cultures, customers and ways of doing business. Being internationally aware is a behavior which needs to be prevalent in our graduates from day one. You will join a structured and tailored programme consisting of rotations and/or assignments that will develop your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
Why choose Consumer Banking?
· Learn to be a Banker- Career advancement in the world’s most exciting growth markets where you’re leading from the front-line.
· Gain early opportunities to lead teams and deliver innovative solutions
· You will get a fast-paced but balanced first-hand insight into the basic principles of banking-enabling you to hit the ground running and start producing results!
· On successful completion of the program you will be accelerating your career in key revenue generating role in one of our most valued business lines.
Consumer Banking has 2 Graduate Programs to offer;
1. Consumer Banking International Graduate Program
We are looking for the best and brightest talent in the market to join our Bank of our two-year International Graduate Programme (IGP). Once on our programme you’ll develop into talented managers, who can help us achieve our aim of becoming the world’s number one international bank.
You’ll need a Master’s degree to be accepted to this program.
2. CB Local Graduate Program (CB Fast Track)
If you are an outstanding relationship builder who can put yourself in your customer’s shoes, understand their needs, and help them finance their dream home, plan for their future and you are motivated by overachieving targets and outperforming others-this is the program for you.
This is a program for high fliers starting their career. You’ll require a Bachelor’s degree to be accepted on to this program and up to 12 months work experience.
Want to learn more and have an overview of the programs?
Please visit our website for detailed information on all our graduate programmes and on how to apply (www.standardchartered.com/graduates). Deadline for applications is the 30th June 2011.
Standard Chartered Bank Country Contacts
HRRN, Consumer Banking
Learning & Talent Manager CB